Fifth Grade Expectations:
1. Please come to school every day, and be on time.
*Unexcused tardies result in the loss of a merit. You cannot earn a merit if you are absent.
2. Do your homework, and turn it in when it is due.
3. Bring a note if you are absent explaining why you were absent.
*Take it to the office first thing in the morning prior to coming to class.
*There is a NEW county policy on attendance. Please read the STUDENT HANDBOOK carefully!
4. Have all supplies here at school every day.
5. Get all forms and green folder signed and returned each week.
Students will lose a merit for each day he/she does not have a folder signed starting each Monday.
6. Have exceptional behavior each day.